School dress code
- Grey or black trousers or grey or black tailored shorts – girls and boys
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt, or polo shirt (preferably with the school logo) for summer
- Plain green sunhat
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan (preferably with school logo)
- Grey, black, green or white socks or tights
- Green gingham dress or green/white stripe dress
- Appropriate footwear ie not trainers, heeled shoes or open or open back sandals
- Trainers, boots, coloured jeans and baseball caps with football logos (or other inappropriate logos) do not conform to our school dress code.
- Plain black or white PE shorts
- Plain white T shirt/bottle green T shirt (preferably with school logo)
- Black or white PE shoes/daps (optional at Key Stage Two)
- Tracksuit (optional)
- Swimsuit/trunks (not shorts) and swimming cap
- PE bag
Other items with school logo include book bags and fleeces. We would be grateful if the children’s names are marked clearly on all items of clothing. In the interest of safety, jewellery must not be worn in school. For those children who have pierced ears, a stud or sleeper is acceptable. We request that children do not wear hair decorations, tattoos or nail varnish.
Please enquire at the school office for further details.